Education Abroad

The Agricultural and Resource Economics department encourages students to complement their Managerial Economics degree with a study abroad experience.   Students must seek pre-approval from a Managerial Economics staff advisor for major-related courses.  A total of two upper-division courses (maximum four units each) may be applied to major requirements.  However, core courses (ARE 100A, 100B, 106, 155, and ECN 101) are excluded.  Students are expected to complete ARE 100A and STA 103 prior to taking upper-division classes abroad for the major.  

It is best to begin your study abroad planning by visiting the Study Abroad Office to learn of the programs offered and which interest you.  More information for the Study Abroad Office can be accessed on their website.